Sunday, October 26, 2008

First socks!

I knitted my very first socks in my life, at least my very first completely-knitted-by-me socks. Many years ago we had to knit socks at school but then my mother knitted most part of them. I was not too interested then. But time makes some changes in us (read: we are getting old).
I am not completely satisfied with my first socks and there are mistakes in them but i also think it is not very bad for the first time. At least they are warm right now when i have cold and when it is storm outside.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Wow, great :). Maybe after some years I'll get woolen socks from you as a Christmas gift ;) (socks are something I cannot knit myself... maybe I don't feel too old to learn it, yet ;))

Mel said...

I think they don't look bad at all for a first time. :-)

Eda said...

Thanks:)
I think I try to knit some socks more (Märt needs socks) and who knows, maybe in some years everybody get woolen socks from me for Christmas;)